Goods & Services Tax (“GST”) Registration
Why Choose Dastawezz ?
Under the new GST regime, any business with turnover exceeding Rs. 40 lakhs (or 10 lakhs for northeastern states) is required to register as a taxable person. Further, some businesses are required to mandatorily register under GST otherwise it is counted as an offence and penalties may be imposed. The process usually takes 2-6 business days.
- GST registration is a tedious process that requires all relevant documents to be compiled and Draft an application with respect to the present laws in place
- File relevant forms with respect to the application
- Filing of the application with the appropriate authority
- Removing any objection raised by the authorities
- E filing of the amended application after resolution of objections
- Filing of an online application which is processed resulting in issuance of an ARN number.
- Once the GST application and other documents are verified by the officer in charge, a GST Registration Certificate along with a GSTIN (GST Identification Number) are issued and the same can be downloaded online.
ADVANTAGES / FEATURES
- A normal business can access input tax credit and conduct interstate trade without restrictions.
- A composition dealer will have limited compliance, less tax liability and less impact on working capital.
- It avoids penalty under Section 122 of CGST Act.
The documents required include PAN card, Aadhaar card, business registration/incorporation certificate, IDs of promoters and directors including their photographs, address proof of place of business, bank statement, DSC and letter of authorization/board resolution.