- dastawezz.com (“This Website”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) is operated by DatawezzTM which is a Sole Proprietorship having its registered office at Gurgaon, Haryana . We Committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information. (“personal information”)
- This policy describes how we collect and use your PII in accordance with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information) Rules, 2011 and associated legislations.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE
- By visiting our Website, you may be asked to share your Personal Identifiable Information (“PII”) about you—such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.—directly from you. For example, personal information may be collected when you fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, sign up for our mailing lists, register for events we host or sponsor, submit information as part of certain online services post comments on our blogs, or otherwise provide us personal information through the Sites and Services. Generally, the information we collect includes your:
- Name, company name and title/position.
- Email address, phone number, mailing address and contact details.
- Contact preferences and interests.
- Business affiliations.
- For events, it may include dietary restrictions, requested accommodations and other event-related preferences.
- Information provided in conjunction with our Client Services.
- Other information related to your request or inquiry, or that you provide when you communicate, engage or otherwise interact with us or the Services.
- We respect the confidentiality of and keep the collected /used/stored PII as per the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008.
- During the use of our Website, we may collect sensitive personal data (“SPD”) including but not limited to password, financial information and such other information as may be necessary for the purpose of providing professional services to you
3. USE OF INFORMATION
- The PII and SPD you provide is primarily to understand your needs, enhance your user experience on this site, and provide you with services personalised to you. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
5. INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THIRD PARTIES
- We may collect or receive information about individuals from service providers, and other third parties, such as our clients, representatives and professional advisers, content providers, government authorities and public sources and records.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
7. LOG DATA
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- We have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect via this website. We cannot enforce or control the security of devices and networks that you may use to submit information to us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of your information before we receive it.
10. CONTACT US