Terms and Conditions
We at Dastawezz believe in having strong relationships with our customers and are committed to go length and beyond to achieve the best for you (hereinafter referred to as “User”). In order to that, it is utmost important to have a strong foundation. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) are the first step to set a common ground of understanding and expectations.
Dastawezz.com (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is owned and operated by , having its registered office at . By visiting our website, browsing and/or accessing our content, information, services, tools, products, and resources (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Resources”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and herby provide assent to be bound by and adhere to this Agreement and shall duly comply with the terms set herein.
The Company reserves the right to amend or alter this Agreement from time to time without notice. The User acknowledges and agrees to such change and also understand that it is their responsibility to review this Agreement periodically. Continued use of the Resources, subsequent to any amendments, would be deemed as their acknowledgement and acceptance of such modifications.
Both Company and User shall be referred to individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”.
This Agreement is an electronic record in terms of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This Agreement is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1)(a) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 framed under the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, that require publishing the terms of services and practices for access or usage of Platform and Services. This Agreement constitutes a binding and legally enforceable contract between the Company and User.
The User represents that they are over Eighteen (18) years of age and are fully competent to read, comprehend and provide a willful assent to this Agreement. Furthermore, the User also represents that they have not been barred by the Company from making use of the website and its resources.
If the User is a Company or is acting on behalf of one, it is represented that they have complete authority and capacity to agree to the terms provided hereunder and understand the binding nature of this Agreement.
It is understood and acknowledged that the Company reserves the right to suspend or permanently restrict the User to use this Platform and its resources, among other available remedies, if the User contravenes to any of the provisions laid hereunder or acts in misrepresentation, falsehood or any other act not committed in a bona fide manner.
1. About the Service
- Dastawezz is a Legal Tech company that aims to provide efficacious and timely solutions for legal documentation in a cost effective manner. We provide personalized services to our clients ensuring end to end solutions for all their legal compliance and documentation issues.
- The Website is solely for informational purposes and all activities performed by the Company thereunder are in complete compliance with all laws, rules and regulations framed by the Bar Council of India and Advocates Act,1961. The Company does not intend to advertise or solicit, either directly or indirectly, any legal services. No information or resource shall be construed as legal advice.
2. Responsible Use and Conduct
- The User agrees to provide true and accurate information (such as, email- id, name, phone number etc.) if asked, in order to access our Resources.
- The User understands and agrees that they will be responsible for all activities that take place under their account. And that such account can be at any time, without notice, be monitored and/or reviewed by the Company.
- Accessing our website and the resources provided thereunder, through any other means, apart from those provided herein is strictly prohibited.
- The Company reserves the right and the sole discretion to terminate User membership and deactivate the account, without notice or reason, if it discovers or suspects any activity contravening the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The User agrees to make only bona fide, legal, and permitted use of the Resources provided by the Company.
- Modifying, copying, duplicating, reproducing, selling, trading, or reselling any resources, information or other services provided by the Company is strictly prohibited.
- Performing or attempting to perform any activity that causes disruption in interface and/ or resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- The company does not assume liability for the accuracy of any content or resources provided on the website. We reserve the right to delete, modify, change, translate or publish all resources from time to time, without notice.
- Resources provided on the website are solely for informational purposes, and are neither promoted as nor should be, in any way, construed as legal opinion. Users are expected to solicit legal advice from practicing advocates.
- By accessing our website, you understand and acknowledge that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that.
- Furthermore, it is also understood and agreed that any claim against the Company shall be limited to the amount paid by the user for accessing or using products or services. The Company will not be, in any way, liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused to the user by usage of our resources or browsing our website.
- The User understands and acknowledges that they are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that the Company may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by them, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- The user acknowledges and assents to the fact that the Company shall not at all be liable for any harm, damage and/or loss caused to them by accessing our resources. That they agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its employees and founders harmless and void of absolutely all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any loss, harm, liability, claim, damage and/or expenses arising from or in connection with the resources provided on the website.
6. Intellectual Property
- All content, material and resources made available on the website or provided to the User, including but not limited to names, text, logos, code, graphics, illustrations, and images are intellectual property of the Company and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the copying, misrepresentation, reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any such resources is strictly prohibited.
7. Governing Law
- This agreement and any disputes arising out of or in connection herewith, shall be bound by the laws of India. All disputes, claims and actions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of 
8. Contact Information