Real Estate Law Practice
The Real Estate (Regulation and development) Act, 2016 was passed by Parliament and all the 92 sections of the Act came into effect from 1st May, 2017. The object of this Act is to protect the interest of home buyers as well as to help boost investment in Real Estate Industry. Under this Act an adjudicating mechanism for speedy dispute redressal has been prescribed. This Act ensures timely execution of the projects, improved quality of construction, balance between right of buyers and builders and further more brings accountability and transparency in the Real Estate Industry.
We also deal with RERA and provide services under this legislation viz.:
- Registration of projects under RERA
- Registration of Real Estate Agents under RERA
- Filing of complaints before adjudicating authority against builder and Real Estate company under section 31 of RERA
- Defending Real Estate company before adjudicating authority/ regulatory authority
- Drafting of builders-buyers agreement
- Filing and dealing with complaints before Consumer Forums, State Commission and National Commission
- Filing and dealing with the complainants against and behalf of Real Estate company before Competition Commission of India at New Delhi
- Filing and dealing with writ petitions, appeals and SLPs before Supreme Court of India, at New Delhi on behalf of buyers, buyers association, associations of Real Estate companies, CREDAI etc.
- Filling and dealing with an appeal before Real Estate Appellate Tribunal under section 43 of RERA
- Execution of orders passed by Appellate Tribunal under section 57 of RERA
- Filling and dealing with appeal to High Court under section 58 of RERA
Besides the above, Our Firm comprehensively deal with all aspect of laws related to transfer of property and estate transactions including advising and drafting deeds and search reports on title, purchase, sale, leasing, tenancy, licensing, construction, development and mortgage. We have long experience in litigation related to disputes of property, construction and consumer rights of the buyer under (i) Transfer of Property Act, (ii) Land Acquisition Act, (iii) Delhi Land Reforms Act (iv) RERA (v) Consumer Protection Act (vi) Competition Act.
We have advised legally on the law related to real estate to our various clients which includes Real estate companies, individuals, farmers, landlords and lessee.
Besides above, we provide following legal services to our clients namely :
- Proceedings pertaining to Land acquisition Act before LAC
- Mutation of properties/estates
- Patwari related works
- Documentation and Registration of Power Of Attorney (GPA/SPA) / sale deed/ Agreement to sell etc.
- Projects and retail property transactions
- Real estate investment and development projects
- Property joint ventures
- Property related acquisitions and dispositions
- Property related project finance
- Formation of Trusts and estate management
- Legal documentation and advice on Sale/Purchase/Lease of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Land Use Regulations
- Mortgage and Finance Agreements
- Building, Development and Construction Contracts
- House Tax disputes