Why Choose Dastawezz ?
A service agreement is a written contract between a service provider and a client. It provides for the work to be performed and the responsibilities of both parties in getting the work done and paid for.
The key clauses used in drafting a Service Agreement are as follows:
- Details of the contractor and employer.
- Engagement Clause providing for the rights and duties of the contractor and employer.
- Term and Duration of the employment
- Conditions of Service and description of the work or service rendered by the contractor
- Scope of the Agreement providing the scope of services offered by the service provider.
- Indemnities Clause as a form of security against any losses or damages.
- Amount of remuneration and manner/mechanism of payment
- Representation and Warranties
- Dispute resolution mechanism along with the applicable laws for speedy resolution of any disputes in the future
ADVANTAGES / FEATURES
- Using a Service Agreement benefits both contractors and clients by clearly outlining the terms of their working arrangement.
- A written agreement provides transparency and accountability for both parties and helps prevent disputes that could arise without a formal agreement.