The process of addition of partners is as follows:
- ObtainDigital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Obtain Director Identification Number
- Passing a resolution for appointment of partner
- Execute Supplementary LLP Agreement
- Obtain Consent of the proposed designated partner in form 9
- Intimation to Registrar via Form 3 and Form 4
The removal or resignation of a partner from LLP may only take place in accordance with the provisions of the LLP Agreement. However, if the agreement is silent to such effect, the necessary amendments must be made. Subsequent to such alteration, a supplementary LLP Agreement along with necessary documents and requisite fees, must be sent to the MCA, in specific forms.